Pages

Monday 21 May 2018



Tamaki School Goal 2 2018




That 80% of Year 9 & 10 students are reading at or above the expected Curriculum Level.
That 70% of Year 9 & 10 students are writing at or above the expected Curriculum Level.
That 70% of Year 9 & 10 students are achieving in Mathematics at or above the expected Curriculum Level.

That 90% of Year 11 students will achieve NCEA Literacy.
That 80% of Year 11 students will achieve NCEA Numeracy.

Today I am trying hard to fit in my Reading and Writing literacy with my unit plan. What I want to make clear I need more time to teach this literacy lesson which is more clearly  explained by Marc. It is good to know after the year your students achieved their reading levels and we will expect they will do better at the following year

2 comments:

  1. I was really nervous when i started the literacy stuff this year, but I am finding it soooo useful as I go on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, we all need to be utilising more time with Marc and hopefully this will give us a clearer pathway forward.

    ReplyDelete