Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Goal 1: Maori Achievement

Goal 1: Maori Achievement

In 2017 there are 6 Maori students who are in my L1 Catering and Hospitality. Only 1 students was able to pass all her 21 Credits from L1 Catering and Hospitality. On 2018 I will make sure they will come to school everyday by ringing home and encourage the parents/care giver to keep an eye on him/her to make sure they coming to school. In class it very hard for them to finish work on time. This year I will make sure they will finish on time and hand in their work on time

My Goal for 2018:

  1. Attendance
  2. Behaviour
  3. Complete work on time

2 comments:

  1. This is great Akesa. I will have to get you to help me with this as phoning home about students is one of my big weaknesses.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attendance and punctuality always has a huge impact on our students in terms of consistency in class. Looks like a great goal to tackle Akesa.

    ReplyDelete